- Makita DTW180RFE bolt tightening machine has high applicability in many heavy industries such as: mechanical engineering, construction, repair and installation… often used to tighten and fix screws, the machine also has a function. reverse.
- The DTW180RFE features an efficient Makita brushless motor designed for 50% longer run times, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has two variable speeds with 0-1,300 / 0-2,400 RPM.
- The product has a compact design that is easy to use and the switch of the machine is integrated right in the handle, so the operation becomes easier.
- Makita DTW180RFE has built-in led lights to make it easier to work in low-light environments, this machine has an outer plastic shell that can withstand good forces, also has good insulation to help you feel more secure when using it. Proper maintenance and use help the machine have a long service life and always operate in the best condition.
- The design of the machine ensures discreetness and certainty with synthetic plastic, which helps to limit external objects such as dust, debris … falling inside the machine, and at the same time prevents deformation of the machine.
- More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information.
Price : 6.037.000 VND ( Included VAT )
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||144 x 79 x 235 mm|
|Impacts Per Minute (Ipm)||Hard/Soft: 0 - 3600 / 0 - 2,000|
|Max Torque||1.2kg (2.7lbs)|
|Net Weight||1.2kg (2.7lbs)|
|No Load Speed (Rpm)||Hard/Soft: 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 1,300|
|Square Drive||9.5mm (3/8")|
- DTW180RTE: Rapid Charger (DC18RC), 2X18V-5.0Ah Batteries (BL1850B)
- DTW180RFE: Rapid Charger (DC18RC), 2X18V-3.0Ah Batteries (BL1830B)
- DTW180Z: Bare Tool