- The warranty is only applicable to Makita products that are officially imported and distributed in Vietnam market.
- All Makita power tools are warranted if the machine is damaged due to a manufacturer’s fault.
- Only Makita authorized service center may repair the machine. Broken equipment sent to the service center must be intact and not disassembled.
- The warranty will be applied to all Makita – Maktec products that have been updated to the Makita warranty management system and prove the date of purchase to Makita.
- Warranty period:
- The product is warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase (applicable to customers who buy a machine with a Warranty Card starting from February 10, 2023): The machine uses an economical Li-ion battery CXT, LXT, XGT, G, battery & charger Li-ion CXT, LXT, XGT, G economical, AC electrical products (except hot blowers).
- The products are warranted for 6 months from the date of purchase: Ni-CD, Ni-MH battery operated machines, Ni-CD, Ni-MH batteries & chargers, rechargeable multi line laser, rangefinders, electric hot blowers, steam nailer, gasoline engine machine (2st, 4st).
- Warranty does not apply to the following cases:
- Naturally worn parts: Ball Bearing, Switch, Carbon Brush, Brush Holder, Power supply cord, Motor housing, Compression spring, Tapping screw, Base, Retaining ring, Baffle plate, Flat washer, Piston, Driver guide, Drill chuck, Spindle, Switch lever, Gear housing, Drill holder, Blade clamp, Bearing box, toggle switch, screws, Foot (Sander), Poly V-belt, Drum plate set, Lever complete, Trigger gun set, High pressure hose, Sprocket
- In case of abuse of the machine, overload, wrong plug in the power supply, the machine is broken, impacted, the machine is damaged due to foreign objects entering the machine, used in water environment.
- Arbitrarily repair, renovate on the machine.
- Do not replace genuine Makita spare parts during use of the product.
- Breakage due to transportation and use.
- Misuse, carelessness, damage caused by natural disaster or any other accident.
- Unstable voltage, using long and small wires.
- Do not comply with instructions, use the machine.
- Spare parts have been warranted 01 time during the warranty period.
- Customers do not complete the necessary information was printed on the warranty card.
- Deliberately changing the contents of the warranty card or copying without Makita approval.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs covered by the warranty (if any).
- If lost Makita warranty card will not be reissued.
Information of authorized service center detail please refer:
This policy takes effect from November 01, 2014. Makita Vietnam have the right to change above provisions to make a final policy consistent with the time of application.
Makita Vietnam Company Limited
Unit 4-5-6, Block 16, 18L1-2, Street 3, VSIP II, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province.
Tel: (84-274) 362 8338 Fax: (84-274) 362 8339
Makita Vietnam Co., Ltd – North Branch
Unit 5, No.1, Street 6, VSIP Bac Ninh, Integrated Township and Industrial Park, Phu Chan Commune, Tu Son Town, Bac Ninh Province.
Tel: (84-222) 376 5942 Fax: (84-222) 376 5941
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Da Nang City Service Center
102 Trieu Nu Vuong Street, Hai Chau 2 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
Tel: (84-236) 352 5079 Fax: (84-236) 352 5479
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Buon Ma Thuot City Service Center
68 Le Duc Tho, Thang Loi Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province.
Tel: (84-262) 355 4556 Fax: (84-262) 355 4557
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Nha Trang City Service Center
Lot 36-38, Road B6, Vinh Diem Trung Urban Area, Vinh Ngoc Commune, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Tel: 0258 220 0039
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Ha Noi City Service Center
Group 15 and No.4, 63 Lane, Truong Chinh Street, Phuong Liet Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi.
Tel: (84-243) 202 2585
Fax: (84-236) 352 5479
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Can Tho City Service Center
366 Vo Van Kiet Street, 5 Area, An Thoi Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City.
Tel: (84-292) 389 4358
Fax: (84-0292) 389 4359
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Hai Phong City Service Center
No. 01 Lot OH-01, Hoang Huy Riverside Project, Thuong Ly Ward, Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City.
Tel: (84-225) 883 1529
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Ho Chi Minh City Service Center
12 Trinh Van Can Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (84-283) 821 5191
We hope to receive cooperation from our customers.