BACKPACK BATTERY(18Vx2/40V MAX)/PDC1200
Model PDC1200 is a portable power pack having an energy capacity of approx 1,200Wh and output voltage of 36V-40Vmax.
The main features and benefits are:
• Equipped with built-in battery cells.
• Compatible with three platforms: 18Vx2 LXT, 40Vmax XGT, 36V direct power connection.
• Quickly removable harness allows for use as a stationary power pack.
• Height-adjustable waist belt for personal fit and comfort.
• Main power switch with auto-off function.
• 4-LED fuel gauge.
• Wet Guard/ IPX4 compatible when used with the compatible tool.
• Intermediate connector between power tool and PDC1200 is automatically disconnected, if the cord from power tool is loaded with a certain weight or over.
• Stand makes PDC1200 self-standing.
• Reflectors keep operator visible from a distance even in the dark.
• Charger DC4001 specially designed for PDC1200.
• UN Transportation Classification: Class 9-1A Hazardous goods (due to over 100Wh battery).
|Charging Time (Hours)||6|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||428mm (16-7/8") x 261mm (10-1/4") x 139mm (5-1/2")|
|Net Weight||8.8kg (19.4lbs)|
|Number Of Cells||100|
|Power Supply Cord||0.6m (2.0ft)|
2 18V 5Ah batteries, 1 fast charger
2-port fast charger, 2 x 18v 5.0Ah batteries