- What you will do
- ● Participates in meetings in Japanese, takes notes, prepares documents of
- understanding and interpret, explains engineers about the topic in English (50%)
- ● Perform translation for documentations (e-mails, technical specifications, minutes of
- meeting etc.) from Japanese language to English and vice versa.
- ● Be independent and lead a small team and have good coordination skills with the
- development team. Playing a key role in Translation activities to work directly with
- the Clients for request receipt, clarification and manage the tasks with close
- collaboration among the team members.
- ● Recruit, train, and manage a team of qualified freelance translators that can be
- engaged should volume and time constraints require it
- ● Build and manage terminology resources such as glossaries, style guides, and
- translation memory files.
- Who we are looking for
- ● Being a native speaker in Japanese or Vietnamese holding N1/N2 JLPT Certificate
- ● Having experience working as a technical interpreter/translator/BrSE in IT-sector or
- having IT-background
- ● Proficient in English in both speaking and writing skills.
- ● Good oral communication and presentation skills
- ● Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Nice to have
- ● The ability to construct effective working relationships across departments
- ● The ability to priorities works , including working to deadlines
- ● The ability to work under pressure
- ● The ability to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service