REGULATION OF MAKITA ENGINE (OPE) WARRANTY
- The warranty is only applied for Makita engine products (OPE) that are officially distributed in Vietnam market.
- The warranty period will vary depending on the type of 2-stroke engine or 4-stroke engine. When warranty, you must be present the warranty card.
- Warranty period for 2-stroke engines.
- 6 monhs for IC (Ignition electronic).
- 3 months for mechanical parts (pistons, cylinders, crankshaft sets, carburetors).
- Warranty period for 4- stoke engines.
- 12 months for IC ((Ignition electronic).
- 6 months for mechanical parts (pistons, cylinders, crankshaft sets, carburetors).
- Objects outside the warranty:
The common wear : spark plugs, gasoline filters, viscous filters, blades, chain covers, chain gears, Cord, wire pumps, hedge trimmers, blades for mowers, covers, etc.
- Beside that the warranty do not apply if:
- Do not use the device in accordance with the instruction manual attached to the device.
- Failure to comply with the instructions on how to use the fuel mixture (the ratio of mixing gasoline with motor oil 2-stroke), lubricants (4-stroke engines. For example, cylinder, piston are scratched ... )
- Excessive use of features and capacity of the machine such as: using the maximum capacity of the machine, operating harsh environments: for example, using bar, chain exceeding specifications.
- Customers do not fill in the necessary information that was printed on the warranty card and could not prove the date of purchase of the product.
- In case of using dirty fuel, it may cause damage to carburetor and gasoline filter. Using a humid, dusty environment that adheres to air filters or fins that customers do not regularly clean and care for: overheating leads to reduced lubrication to the piston, cylinder scratches.
- Spare parts have been warranted once during the warranty period.
- Damage due to transportation due to collision, natural disaster, fire, or other objective causes.
- For products renovated without permission by Makita.
SOME PROVISIONS FOR CUSTOMERS::
- Before using the device, you must read and understand the manual and the regulations on warranty. Especially instructions for use of fuel mixture and lubricating oil.
- When the device is broken, take it to a authorized service center by Makita Vietnam for inspection. Do not repair, disassemble parts of the machine before bringing it to the authorized service center.
MAKITA VIET NAM Co., Ltd
Phone : 0274 3628 338/ fax: 0274 3628 339.
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED NORTH BRAND
Phone: 0222 3765 942/ fax : 0222 3765 941
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED HAI PHONG SERVICE CENTER
Phone : 0225 8831 529
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED DA NANG SERVICE CENTER
Phone: 0236 3525 079/ fax 0236 3525 479
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED NHA TRANG SERVICE CENTER
Phone: 0258 3823 338
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED BUON MA THUOT SERVICE CENTER
Phone: 0262 3554 556/fax : 0262 3554 557
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED HO CHI MINH SERVICE CENTER
Phone : 028 3821 5191
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED CAN THO SERVICE CENTER
Phone: 0292-3894358 Fax: 0292-3894359
MAKITA VIET NAM COMPANY LIMITED HA NOI SERVICE CENTER
Phone: +84-243 2022586
Information of authorized service center detail please refer:
All necessary changes and corrections will be specifically notified to us one month prior to issue.